Middleweight Graphic DesignerThis job listing has expired
The Surgery is a creative agency based on the Surrey/West Sussex border. Our current clients include: E.ON, Centrica, National Grid, NATS, Civil Aviation Authority, HS1, NetApp, Rolls-Royce, The Law Society, Southern Co-op, FIFA, and WWF. We specilaise in design, digital and internal communications.
We are looking for a graphic designer who enjoys working in a small team and is passionate about their work. You must be a self-motivator, reliable and creative. You will have experience of producing work from concept to completion with excellent attention to detail. You will have an impressive track record in delivering print and digital materials to tight deadlines. You will thrive under pressure and are used to a fast-paced environment. In addition, you can adapt in the face of changing priorities and fluctuating workload. In terms of specifics, the list below gives an overview of the skills and experiences we are looking for:
- Degree educated with a 2.1 or higher.
- You have the ability to design for brand, print (corporate brochures, annual reports, leaflets, z-cards, posters), infographics, rich pictures, interactive .pdf’s, rich HTML email, exhibitions, and merchandise. All round ability essential.
- Website and digital design skills would be a bonus (we are not looking for a programmer as we have a well established digital team, though skills always welcome).
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop), plus PowerPoint, Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent communications skills, very much a people person.
- An excellent and varied portfolio used to working for blue chip companies.
- Good understanding of typography.
- Good understanding of print.
- Ability to design for different age groups and target audiences.
Please include an up-to-date CV and portfolio of your past and current work either in PDF format or as a website link. We will also seek to take references prior to any job offer being made.
NOTE: Applicants will require their own transport to reach our offices.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance Creative Artworker - production, brochures
Closing 14 June 2017
- Profiles Creative
- £160 to 180 /day
Motion Graphics Animator for Content Creatures
Closing 14 June 2017
start Aug 2017
- Content Creatures
- £22,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Middleweight Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.