Middleweight Digital Designer
* We're looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join a Data team and a Copywriter at an on-site team of our Client in Nottingham.
* Producing Digital and Web Design within the B2C sector
* You will be producing top-quality, direct marketing-focused digital deliverables, ranging from emails and banners to customer-facing websites.
* You will be creative but have the ability work within, and understand, brand guidelines.
* You should be able to work proactively under you own initiative as well as part of a small team which will comprise of a project manager, copywriter, data analyst and data planner.
* You will be able to effectively manage your own workload and deliver designs within agreed timescales.
THE LIKE - MIND
* You will have a well-crafted, DM-focused portfolio which demonstrates a strong working knowledge of Adobe CC Photoshop, Illustrator and, if possible, After Effects.
* Experience of using content management systems and the ability to upload content to email platforms would be advantageous.
* You should understand how your digital deliverables fit into the broader context of a campaign and how they work to support other types of collateral.
* You will be a team player with a client-centric focus and must possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
* You will be highly-motivated, well organized and have a strong eye for detail.
Creative Manager for Pangaea Laboratories
Closing 20 May 2017
- Pangaea Laboratories
- Elstree, Herts
- Up to £40,000
Graphic Designer – Packaging for Primark
Closing 19 May 2017
Want more Middleweight Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative Team jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.