* We are looking to recruit a Copywriter to work on site with our client based in Nottingham. You will be from a strong Busines To Consumer (B2C background), ideally with integrated experience
* You will be managing copy projects primarily across email and print.
* You will be primarily producing original long and short copy, straplines and headlines for B2C marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
* Produce original copy, long and short, strap lines and headlines for multi channel marketing campaigns and technical specifications.
* Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with a designer
* Amending copy inline with client's feedback
* Working closely with the team to deliver all copy to ensure consistency and accuracy across all messaging to the agreed briefs and established brand values.
* Follow tone of voice throughout all.
* Undertake research and develop an understanding of target audience and competitor product. Research may involve speaking directly to customers.
THE LIKE - MIND
* Possess creative and conceptual flair and enjoy working closely with designers to generate new ideas and solutions to projects.
* Minimum 5 years experience in B2C marketing campaigns.
* Skilled in writing accurate, clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
* Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Digital Marketing Executive for Fashion Brand
Closing 26 May 2017
- Impact Creative Recruitment
- temp, temp to perm
- £90 to 100 /day
News Editor for Creativepool
Closing 25 May 2017
Want more Middleweight Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.