Middleweight CopywriterThis job listing has expired
A public sector organisation is looking for an experienced Copywriter. If you have experience working in financial services or for a regulatory body then read on!
The ability to take complicated text and translate it into accessible copy for consumers is a great skill of yours! You will work along-side a studio team in a fun and friendly environment, taking ownership of the company's copy.
The right candidate will have experience writing copy in line with brand values and will be happy to work closely with many different internal departments. You will write copy across a number of mediums including social media, web, brochures, and mobile.
* You should have at least 5 years' experience as a copywriter in financial services or similar
* Experience writing for different digital channels
* Track record producing creative content for campaigns, proofreading and editing copy
* Ability to turn difficult and complex copy into relatable content for the general public
* Knowledge of marketing fundamentals for a variety of online channels
Sal: circa £36-39k
If you are that proactive attitude, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Middleweight Copywriter - Nitrogen Group
Closing 6 July 2017
- Nitrogen Group
Copywriter for Clarks
Closing 21 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £29,600 - £37,000 + benefits
Want more Middleweight Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Content Author jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Editor jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Proofreader jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.