This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Junior-Middleweight Copywriter with a minimum of 1 years experience to join a strategic communications consultancy who create exceptional work to solve communication challenges and bring business strategy to life for an enviable client list of top FTSE100 organisations.
They have spent the past year refining and focusing their services to four core areas: narrative, coaching, strategic content and creative. This has led to a review of how they operate and, as such, they are in an exciting transition from an agency to consultancy model.
So what’s the opportunity?
• Undertake primary and secondary research, including client conversations, interviews, workshops, desk research etc.
• Develop concepts and ideas on the basis of client briefs/requirements
• Develop and provide input on creative briefs
• Write and edit copy across a variety of channels
• Contribute to messaging and narrative development projects
• Create and curate internal content, including website, blog, tweets and LinkedIn
• Provide input/assistance to new business proposals and projects as appropriate
What skills and experience do I need?
• Demonstrable technical ability in copywriting
• Able to produce work to a specific brief for a particular audience type
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar environment
• Some experience of projects related to internal/employer communications, investor relations and sustainability
Confident/informed communicator, used to working with internal/external stakeholders
If you feel you meet the above criteria and want to work with a like-minded, engaged and forward-thinking team whilst having fun along the way, then please send us your CV.
Junior Artworker - Creative Agency
Closing 19 April 2017
- AGENDA Digital & Creative Recruitment
- £20,000 to 22,000 p/a
Freelance Digital Artworker for Liverpool FC
Closing 20 April 2017
- Liverpool Football Club
Want more Middleweight Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Manager jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.