Middleweight Copywriter - Nitrogen Group
Welcome to nitrogen, we are a global, full-service healthcare agency and we are recruiting a talented *Middleweight Copywriter* to join our award-winning team in Westminster, London. Reporting to the Creative Director and working in partnership with an Art Director, you will initiate and develop both conceptual ideas and creative/factual copy. Your ideas will be strong (award-winning) and well considered to work across multiple channels and devices. You will ensure that all copy is accurate, creative, of the highest possible standard and fully compliant with the MCA/ABPI code of practice.
• Take briefings from account handlers and clients, and challenge where appropriate
• Provide a range of different solutions based upon a given concept/brief
• Excellent written skills, especially creative writing; headlines, short and long copy, and copy for digital media
• Ability to comprehend scientific papers and work with a Science Writer to produce promotional materials, patient materials and other materials, as appropriate
• To assist in the creation of assets for any creative project undertaken by the creative department or digital team
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the principles behind pharmaceutical marketing
• Being aware of current industry best practice
• Investigating new and emerging technologies and making these known (where appropriate) to the rest of the creative team
• Maintain filing systems on server to required standards
• To keep abreast of the ABPI / MCA / NOAH guidelines Project Management
• Ensure that the progress of all projects is shared where appropriate so that, if necessary, other members of the team can take them over if the need arises
• Provide support, direction and best practice to team members to enable efficient and timely completion of projects
• Minimum: 2 years healthcare agency experience
• Must demonstrate or have the proven ability to take a job through from briefing to final delivery, with minimal supervision
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you.
Closing 29 June 2017
- RedSofa London
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Mid-weight Creative Team - Agency
Closing 19 July 2017
- Profiles Creative
- £40,000 p/a
Want more Middleweight Copywriter - Nitrogen Group jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Journalist jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.