Mid-weight / Senior Designer - Award Winning Agency
This is an opportunity to join a thriving, B2B award winning agency who continue to demonstrate creative excellence for a wealth of international corporations. From the biggest names in Finance such as KPMG through to some of the world's largest technology organisations, including Microsoft, Ericsson and Dell EMC to name only a few. Not forgetting their exciting, up and coming start-ups.
This agency is embarking on a structured growth plan to multiply the size of the agency from an extremely strong base. Now is the time to take the next step in your career progression, leveraging the great opportunities to work on household name brands on fully integrated campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for a confident, highly creative Mid-weight / Senior designer with bags of ability and at least 3 years' commercial experience to hit the ground running in their vibrant, funky and busy agency. This role will see you create compelling and innovative solutions for client branding and communication campaigns. Working closely with their Senior Art Director and other Designers you will contribute to all design aspects and ensure it is robust, progressive and commercially strong.
Whilst no two days are ever the same here at this agency, your typical daily duties would include:
- Working across a range of communications from branding and event collateral to direct-mail and digital assets
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams within the agency, to conceptualise, describe and execute strong creative solutions
- Ensuring all artwork outputs for campaigns are represented to the highest creative standards
- Inspiring clients beyond their expectations
The agency attitude is a positive, can-do one, coupled with a hunger to succeed. As a Mid-weight / Senior designer your skills and abilities should fit the following criteria:
- Have a professional approach to your work
- 3+ years' agency experience
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Creative flair and an eye for detail
- A confident designer and a will to learn and succeed with a flexible outlook and bags of initiative
- A healthy understanding of responsive design
- Versatility in multi-tasking across a variety of project types
- Have a confident and charismatic personality .
- Demonstrate excellent organisation skills
- Be able to communicate at a high level, both written and verbal
- Competitive annual salary (£23-35k depending on experience)
- A super-stylish, fun and energising environment
- Annual Christmas trip (past destinations include Berlin, Reykjavík and Barcelona…)
- 28-days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Employer pension contribution
- The opportunity to join an agency that is going places
Mid-weight Designer for BD Network
Closing 13 September 2017
- BD Network
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Want more Mid-weight / Senior Designer - Award Winning Agency jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.