Mid-weight Planner - Independent AgencyThis job listing has expired
* To be an integral part of one of the best known independent agencies in London
* For a talented Mid-Weight Planner or Senior Planner to work on a diverse portfolio of brands.
* To develop award winning ideas that are not restrained to channels across some of the UK's best loved brands.
* To work at an agency with an exceptional creative advertising heritage and pedigree
* Working with some of the most respected and highly regarding figures in the world of Advertising and Digital.
* This agency is the talk of the town currently.
* As the mid-weight Planner or Senior Planner you will work across brands in drinks, FMCG and retail
* Working directly into the Head of Strategy you will be leading these accounts and be expected to be reasonably autonomous.
* The Mid-Weight Planner or Senior Planner will be working on campaigns utilising TV, social, content, and experiential.
* This top agency work on more than comms and advertising and have a consultancy arm that you will be part of.
* The ideal Mid-weight Planner will have fully integrated experience but with brand at the heart.
* You should be used to dealing with senior level clients and commanding a room.
* Ideally you will have been a lead planner on accounts previously or on projects.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
QA Analyst for LEO Learning
Closing 27 April 2017
- LEO Learning Ltd
- temp, part time
- £8 to 10 /h
UX Consultant / Researcher
Closing 23 May 2017
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Mid-weight Planner - Independent Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Planner jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Media Planner jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.