Mid-weight Digital DesignerThis job listing has expired
As a Digital Designer, your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital work. This can be anything from responsive websites and emails to banners, and mobile/tablet apps and digital out of home executions. It involves working closely with Creatives, in-house Digital Producers, external UX partners (if the complexity of the project warrants it) and external Development partners. The role could involve taking a simple hand-drawn scamp, or an interactive wireframe, and turning into a fully-fledged digital deliverable.
As a Digital Designer you'll be responsible for:
· Working collaboratively with Creatives, UX or Developers to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief.
· Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community.
· Realising fast turnaround design concepts to support pitches and other business development efforts.
· Design-led UX on smaller, less complex digital projects.
· Presenting creative ideas/treatments to internal teams and production partners, and maintaining a level of ownership through the project lifecycle.
We expect you to have:
· Agency experience in designing cutting-edge websites, apps, interfaces and/or digital campaigns (including banners, microsites, emails)
· A through understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite.
· Knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS, and experience working with teams running CMS systems, is beneficial.
· Proven understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures and other digital design mandatories and nuances.
· Experience working with (and producing) digital style guides and brand guidelines.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid-Weight Digital Designer for TVF Digital
Closing 17 June 2017
- TVF Digital
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Graphic Designer for Dalton Maag
Closing 16 June 2017
start Late June
- Dalton Maag Ltd.
- South London
- £38,600 to 46,100 p/a
Want more Mid-weight Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.