Are you a designer who values the use of print in design?
This agency pride themselves on creating excellent print design across, POS, instore, OOH, exhibitions and more. They are looking for a talented mid-weight to join the team due to lots of work coming into the agency from their global clients.
This is the opportunity to find excellent career progression, a good bunch of people and a beautiful environment to work in. Not one to miss!
- Work alongside and report to the Head of Creative and Senior Creative to produce the following: look-books, POS and instore campaigns, digital banners, exhibition design and OOH.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst still producing cost effective and quality work.
- Liaise with the production manager to ensure deadlines are met.
- Provide final designs to a strong artworked finish: bleeds, typesetting, colour checking…
- Assist in the development of junior creatives.
- Produce designs on behalf of the client for some of the UK's biggest retailers.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong skills across Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Strong artworking skills are a plus.
- A background working to strict brand guidelines but with the ability to think outside of them.
- Ability to work autonomously but also accept direction.
- A portfolio demonstrating conceptual ideas, full campaign work, POS, instore and exhibition design, it would be ideal if you have all of the above but if not still get in touch!
- You will be a creative who has maybe reached their max in agency, looking for career progression and the opportunity to grow a team.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Creative Director for Creative Spark
Closing 2 September 2017
- Creative Spark
- 40k - 50k DOE
Want more Mid-weight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Exhibition Designer jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.