Mid-weight Designer for Grand Central CreativeThis job listing has expired
After continued new and exciting client wins we are looking for a mid-weight creative to join our team and conceive, develop and produce concepts and create compelling and engaging designs for brands and campaigns across a wide range of media and formats.
Reporting directly to our Creative Director you...
- Have a solid portfolio of seriously great design work (a portfolio that you will include in your application in order to be considered).
- Have an acute sense of craftsmanship and a love of design principles including typography.
- Feel the need to continually question "why", with a goal to understand before jumping in and designing without reason.
- Have a creative mind with the ability to conceive and develop campaigns.
- Strive to find the story in every brief and construct a creative vision to tell that story.
- Love the variety of work that comes from working across the creative spectrum from web, mobile, social, print, moving image and experiential.
- Get excited in anticipation of seeing your work in public.
- Are self-motivated and have the ability to work collaboratively internally and with external agencies and services.
- Have no fear of speaking up, or of telling clients things they might need to know but are afraid to hear.
- Can work and manage to deadlines.
- Have a desire to listen, learn and stretch your current skill bases.
- Can troubleshoot your way out of a wild west saloon.
- Have a year or three in the real world doing something for somebody.
- Have at least an intermediate level understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- circa £35,000 based on experience. That experience must be relevant to the work we do at Grand Central.
- 20 days per annum with an additional day after each full calendar year worked
- A day off for your birthday off in addition to the above
- Personalised career development plan + CPD support
- Regular agency social engagements
- Sabbatical after 10 years
- Pension contributions
If you think this is you then, to be considered please send...
- Your CV
- A covering letter
- A link to your folio (or PDF folio if preferred)
- Your current salary
Recruitment agencies. Thank you but we will not be accepting agency applicants for this role.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer – Packaging for Primark
Closing 19 May 2017
Junior Designer for Danilo Promotions
Closing 10 May 2017
- Danilo Promotions
- Waltham Abbey
Want more Mid-weight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.