Mid-weight Designer - In-house Creative StudioThis job listing has expired
An opportunity with a multi-disciplined in-house creative studio for an experienced Designer to work directly with internal clients to support the delivery of marketing campaigns and materials.
The creative studio is responsible for producing a diverse range of communications and campaigns and this person will play a huge part in designing, creating and delivering distinctive and memorable and high impact projects that are truly unique and set the business apart from the competition. This role would suit someone who has experience working with brand guidelines to ensure a consistent and corporate look and feel but continues to push the creative development of the brand and messaging. This is a fast paced and service driven environment where you will be expected to help define and challenge design briefs, prioritise a busy work load and support project planning.
The ideal candidate:
- Is passionate about design, communications and client service.
- Hands on the tools, proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Successful in implementing consistent brand messaging across a wide variety of collateral including print, presentations and interactive media.
- Strong skills in information design and communication strategy.
- Experienced in producing highly branded time-sensitive projects.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
If you would like to become part of a high achieving team please get in touch today.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
UI Designer for Zoopla
Closing 19 August 2017
- Competitive Salary with Excellent benefits
Digital Graphic Designer for Zoopla
Closing 19 August 2017
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Want more Mid-weight Designer - In-house Creative Studio jobs?
Want to find more Project Designer jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.