Mid-shift Presentation Specialist
A brand new inspiring Creative Presentations Specialist position has just become available working full time Monday to Friday from 2pm - 10pm. This is a new permanent position paying up to £35,475 per annum. This new role is going to be working for a highly prestigious West End based financial services company which offers fantastic career development, great prospects and a generous benefits and bonus package. This role calls for an experienced, confident Presentations Specialist with an infectious personality to join their buzzy vibrate team. The successful candidate must have experience working within professional services and have expert knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Any experience with the Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Accurately create and amend presentations / documents in a timely manner and to corporate standards
- Ensure all work is quality checked, taking responsibility for the consistency, deadline management, accuracy and quality of presentations / documents in accordance with corporate standards and SLAs
- Promptly raise issues / areas of development with management together with possible options for consideration to facilitate a swift resolution
- Possess a good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to provide graphics cover
- Ensure all work is quality checked to the highest standards - proofing own and others’ work
- Ensure a smooth and effective handovers, as required
- Punctually and accurately record all required information, including use of job tracking system and the workflow team board
- Communicate effectively with workflow, management, client and team, as appropriate, to help effectively manage operational requirements and manage client expectations
- Produce and modify Adobe PDF documents (including adding and amending watermarks, headers & footers, security, scanning, redaction)
- Create functional, bespoke presentations / documents as well as ad hoc look and feel templates
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
- Strong background in presentation work with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel (Office 2007 / 2010)
- Possesses a critical eye in terms of accuracy with excellent proofing skills; possessing a “right first time” attitude
- Excellent customer service skills, confident to liaise with all levels in the Bank to the highest levels of professionalism
- Good written English, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong solution and service delivery focus
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to remain calm and deal effectively with challenging time critical situations
- Strong advanced charting and working knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator) is advantageous
If this exciting opportunity to work for a successful finance company with career development fits your job search and can work between the hours of 2pm - 10pm
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Graduate / Junior Designer for Unique Vacation UK (Sandals)
Closing 14 September 2017
- Unique Vacations UK LTD
Want more Mid-shift Presentation Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.