Mid Weight DesignerThis job listing has expired
Mid Weight Designer
You will be expected to design and develop online and offline graphics
* Create digital advertising campaigns throughout the year
* Work with internal stakeholders including Design Studio colleagues, UK Channels, PR, Visual Merchandising, NPD, Brand Creative and Marketing teams, to deliver engaging, impactful design which is, at all times, in-line with channel-specific customer profiles and shopping environments
* Creating online assets including page templates, design banners and emails.
* Create offline assets and visual merchandising tools including posters, leaflets, sampling packs, packaging, event artwork, etc.
* Mobile responsive email templates
* Keep the suite of landing pages up to date, ensuring they are mobile optimised, follow best practice and are fully tested
* Good understanding of all key delivery channels across digital platforms with a demonstrable portfolio
* Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash and Illustrator
* Ability to design email newsletters and understanding of coding HTML and CSS
* Design for print knowledge essential
* The ability to design promo graphics, banners (static and animated and landing pages)
* Print and digital artwork
* Understanding of luxury brands and being commercially aware
* Responsive web development
* Proven UX/UI Design ability preferable
Please apply below.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for Qardio Europe Limited
Closing 15 July 2017
- Qardio Europe Limited
- dependent on experience
Graphic Designer for Clarks
Closing 21 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £22,000 - £27,500 + benefits
Want more Mid Weight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Events Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Fashion Events jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.