Mid Weight Designer - London - £35k
Mid weight Graphic Designer - London - £35k
Our client is an exciting business that has doubled in size for three consecutive years. They provide an International Blue Chip client base with engaging content. Specializing in digital media & marketing they combine this with an unconventional experience, which is educational & entertaining.
Using interactive methods to stimulate the learning process, each of their 30,000 users, across 125 countries, can attest to the transformative impact of the company's experience. Their UK office has plans to continue the current growth trajectory in the coming year. They have offices in Soho London, NYC & Singapore and have large ambitions.
* Take briefs from the relevant teams, ensure full understanding of the brief and the context of the work to be delivered
* Participates in brainstorming / visioning sessions with team / or client of appropriate
* Plans concepts by studying information & materials and gathers the materials needed for preparation of the work
* Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
* Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
* Owns the creation of creative assets / documents. Creates and directs innovative graphic and visual designs for the business needs
* Where necessary will lead client / team communication
* Work within the company's identity guidelines and practices but adapt and challenge them to ensure first rate work
* Troubleshoots and resolves complex design orientated problems
* Able to deliver quality work, in compliance with established procedures and /or protocols, within tight deadlines, yet is aware of needs and impact of co-workers
The successful applicant will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial outlook. They will possess energy and enthusiasm to ensure their design work is of the highest quality. They will view themselves as an organiser, a communicator and a design guru. The role will report to the Creative Director, and will be responsible for all the graphic design work at the company. We are looking for someone who possesses the following attributes:
* Self-Starter - ability to work using your initiative
* Passion - for all things creative
* Highly energetic personality - that connects with the team and other department
* Goal Oriented - naturally motivated to achieve
* 3 years+ commercial design experience in graphics software applications, techniques, and tools, including web-based languages and multimedia technologies.
* Corporate design understanding.
* Understanding of analogue and digital and the ability to combine the two.
* Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software, in particular Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Sketch and ideally Google Docs.
* Advanced Microsoft Office, deep understanding of template creation using PowerPoint across MAC and PC.
* Overview of UX with an interest in video formats and animation would be nice.
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to Darren Rapp at or call +44 207 928 2525
Closing 22 June 2017
- Wholegrain Digital
Digital Designer for KnowledgeBrief
Closing 15 June 2017
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Mid Weight Designer - London - £35k jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Animator jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.