Mid-Weight Branding DesignerThis job listing has expired
Fantastic award-wining boutique agency in South East London, working with global brands - definitely the kind of names you would have heard of in the corporate world is looking for a mid-weight branding designer.
You will be a highly conceptual/ideas person who is brand-focused and can work across print, identity, and digital.
You will develop great work alongside designers, strategists and the account team. Clients will range from healthcare, well being, leisure and financial. You will be working on anything from branding, packaging, TVC, websites and film editing/animation.
- Self-driven, and proactive
- Ability to understand the strategy/message and convert it into communication
- Conceptual and inquisitive
- Able to challenge convention to bring fresh ideas
- Team-orientated as well as able to work on their own initiative - Shows excellence across digital and print - lives and breathes design, esp branding
- Can confidently present work to colleagues and clients
Design disciplines and skills:
- Robust corporate branding experience.
- At least 3 years experience in a branding agency.
- Strong ideas and conceptual ability, along with being able to consider lots of brand touchpoints.
- The ability to take brands into the digital space.
- New brand identity creation (needs to demonstrate the conceptual process with lead-up work/sketches)
- Good typography and art-direction skills
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Animation Producer for Casual Films
Closing 15 September 2017
- Casual Films
- £30,000 to 39,000 p/a
Social Content Creator for Head
Closing 11 September 2017
Want more Mid-Weight Branding Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Animator jobs, Video Editor jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.