Mid-Senior Digital DesignerThis job listing has expired
Integrated, multidisciplinary creative agency based in Vauxhall, London is looking for a midweight Digital Designer to join their small but dynamic team!
As a member of the team you will be required to collaborate extensively with the other designers on a variety of projects. However, you will be contributing to the team mostly as the digital expert designer.
- Use illustrator / sketch to design rich experiences for both desktop and mobile
- Be able to follow a digital project (typically a financial service website) from the initial discovery phase to delivery and QA
- Have a solid understanding of web trends and a good grasp of front end technologies (you don’t need to know how to code but you do need to understand how to brief developers)
- Deep knowledge of photoshop to quickly present ideas with mock-ups
- Be able to create wireframes and storyboard digital user experiences
- Have a good handling of simple prototyping tools (InVision / Marvel)
Nice to have
- Moving image / type manipulation
- After effects to photoshop gif workflow
- HTML animation for web banners
- Understanding guidelines and how to inject the brand’s personality into all brand outputs
- Provide conceptual ideas for new brand projects
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator / Sketch, Indesign, InVision / Marvel
Nice to have
- Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Adobe Animate
If you are looking for a role that can increase your skills within one of the most creatively challenged sectors, we want to hear from you.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Visual Designer for Capital One
Closing 16 September 2017
- Capital One
- Old Street, London
- Competitive + Bonus
Want more Mid-Senior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Web Designer jobs, Animation Artist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.