We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced middleweight designer to join the creative team at an award winning branding and design agency.
Based in the London studio, this role will set you at the heart of the agency’s creative output, working with major international brands. The agency need someone who can inspire, spot and develop great ideas and deliver output that will be maintain and bolster their reputation for creative excellence.
The role will involve:
- Being a key part of the creative team, ensuring we stay ahead of the competition by pushing the boundaries of both print and web design.
- Effectively transforming client requirements into strategic brand concepts and powerful design that works across both print and web.
- Collaborating and contributing to the creative process.
- Ensuring that our high quality of creative is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for our clients.
The successful candidate will:
To be considered for the role you will be a proven designer who is obsessed with great creative work. In addition, you will:
- Have a proven track record (minimum of three years) of design in an agency environment.
- Have exceptional conceptual and creative abilities.
- Understand how to deliver the brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media, and how to translate that delivery into style guidelines.
- Have an understanding of digital design and production processes, including responsive web design.
- Have excellent written and spoken English.
- Be confident in pitches, articulating views with fully thought through arguments.
- Know your way around the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Knowledge of After Effects would be a bonus but is not required.
Artistic Designer for Primark
Closing 19 May 2017
Graphic Designer – Packaging for Primark
Closing 19 May 2017
Want more Mid-Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.