Mid-Senior Designer (in house)This job listing has expired
Award winning exciting and modern furniture retail brand is looking for a dynamic and commercial graphic designer
We are seeking a Mid-Senior Graphic Designer to join a happy and friendly team of creatives over in their beautiful and bright studio near Tottenham Hale
Joining as a Graphic Designer you will work with a talented team to create the magic that makes this retail brand special. You will use your superior Adobe Photoshop and InDesign wizardry to get stuck into design briefs covering anything from their ads (for both online and off-line media) to their website and packaging to their lovely brochure (and much more). You'll obsess over ensuring the brand magic touches every little thing of what you do. And you’ll bring your own measure of craziness, developing the nutty ideas that will propel the brand towards brand greatness.
To qualify... You will need to be a talented Graphic Designer who can demonstrate:
- Advanced working knowledge using the Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop & InDesign
- An ability to come up with ideas and use creative thinking to come up with solutions to marketing challenges - the more left field the better!
- A natural flair for design and a love of cult brands.
- A proven track record of developing creative that delivers on branding and commercial goals for websites and online advertising.
- A real can-do attitude with willingness to get your hands dirty, get on with the job and make great things happen.
- High attention to detail and commitment to deliver outstanding work to agreed deadlines.
- An ability to write great copy - this would be useful but not essential.
- An all round good egg with excellent communication skills and a natural ability to connect with people at all levels.
This opening offers an exciting opportunity to join a progressive, expanding company. Expect a forward thinking, friendly bunch committed to building an exceptional company with brilliant people.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for Clarks
Closing 21 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £22,000 - £27,500 + benefits
Creative Designer for British Heart Foundation
Closing 2 July 2017
- British Heart Foundation Charity
- £28,000 p/a + benefits
Want more Mid-Senior Designer (in house) jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.