Marketing Manager for Tapestry
We are a multi-disciplined production agency with a proven track record of assisting companies and brands to realise the potential of their visual assets. Our combination of creativity and coordination in our specialist departments means that we always produce to the highest quality so, although we aren’t the biggest, we’re confident enough to think we’re amongst the best. Based in Soho, the lively creative hub of London, we are independently owned and run with amazing staff retention, creating a culture that is praised by our clientele. We have every aspect of the production process covered, whatever the scale, budget or deadline. We pride ourselves on our creative mindset, technical dexterity and the building of lasting relationships with our varied clients – some for nearly 2 decades.
- A keen interest in the creative as well as marketing industries.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Confident communicator with a personable approach.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Solid copywriting technique, with importance on attention to detail.
- Prior work experience in a marketing related job is essential.
- Clear communication skills and have the visibility of all marketing activity
- Manage and produce weekly/monthly marketing updates, literature and newsletters.
- The ability to develop marketing strategies that fall in line with our business objectives
- Maintain business online presence, partly managing our website and monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing comms
- A Marketing degree preferred.
- Strong analytical awareness with project management skills.
Senior Social Media Manager
Closing 26 May 2017
- £35,000 to 42,000 p/a
Designer - Global Company
Closing 26 May 2017
- The Book Recruitment
- Yorkshire & Humberside
- £18,000 to 21,000 p/a
Want more Marketing Manager jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Manager jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.