Marketing Designer for BelmondThis job listing has expired
We are currently recruiting a Marketing Designer to join our Brand and Marketing team at our Corporate offices in London Bridge.
Belmond is a global portfolio of luxury hotels, trains, cruises and safaris. The brand is positioned for global High Net Worth audiences seeking relaxing and rewarding leisure and celebration experiences. Belmond is currently executing on an exciting strategic plan to grow its current collection of 46 products worldwide. Growing awareness and establishing Belmond as the ‘brand of choice’ is a key component of that strategy.
The role of Marketing Designer supports the Creative Director in the implementation of the new brand direction by delivering assigned projects. They ensure that Belmond has best in class visual assets across all channels.
• Photographic - photographer selection, briefing (scamps/look book/style guides), onsite art direction, editing, simple retouching / post production, image library selection/review
• Film /video footage - concepts, commissioning, editing, post production, library cataloguing - sound, establish the audio style of the brand and provide leadership on the selection of music for both video and audio projects
• Graphics - selection, creation and appropriate usage of illustration, typeface, other design elements
Handle the design process in-house and through liaison with external agencies, under the supervision of the Creative Director, ensuring on-time and on-budget completion of projects, including
• Print design - e.g. newsletters/flyers/brochures/in room collateral/posters/invitations/templates
• Digital - e.g. web pages/frames/sites, banner ads, Powerpoint presentation templates, content, icons, newsletters and internal communications
• Identity - e.g. logo reviews/enhancements/usage
• Items/accessories - e.g. exhibition stands/banner/display designs, giveaway/collateral items
Provide leadership for internal colleagues and external agencies on the look and feel of all communication pieces, by being an authoritative and informative source on brand appropriateness. Help ensure brand consistency across all distribution/marketing channels and market segments, as appropriate.
Provide creative feedback/corrections on scans/proofs/greylines.
Work with printers and suppliers; specifying, negotiating and placing print orders. Supervising orders through the preparation, printing and finishing stages.
Research & Development - proactively ensure Belmond is abreast of design and digital trends, developments, technologies and, where possible and appropriate, experiments with new techniques.
The Ideal candidate
• A graduate of a leading design school or equivalent.
• Experience working in a creative services/web/design environment either through an agency or client-side.
• Experience of having sole responsibility for the delivery of projects.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, film editing, Keynote, Flash and Adobe Acrobat.
• Ability to follow briefs and give feedback.
A competitive salary is offered with excellent benefits.
How candidates apply
• Direct applicants to an external site to apply:
London - SE1 2HP
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Middleweight Graphic Designer with HTML experience for Sears Davies
Closing 21 June 2017
start End of June
- Sears Davies
- temp, temp to perm
- Dependent on experience
Mid-Weight Digital Designer for TVF Digital
Closing 17 June 2017
- TVF Digital
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.