Marketing Campaign Executive for CamelotThis job listing has expired
Our Brand Activation Team needs a Campaign Planner, an integral part of this amazing team!
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- The National Lottery players have supported over 500,000 projects across the UK within Sports, Culture, Media, Communities, Health and Education.
- On average, we give £30million every week to good causes and we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- We run the world's most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By taking ownership of the end-to-end planning of integrated campaigns by working with Agencies, Brand, Channel and Production teams. To ensure the process delivers integrated strategies, engaging creative solutions and flawless execution.
What you'll bring to the table
- Lead integrated campaign planning, developing and delivering against optimum end-to-end timing plans and aligning stakeholders along the way
- Manage the delivery of multiple campaigns at any one time, identifying inter dependencies and re-planning accordingly to deliver campaigns to market on time and to budget
- Establish collaborative ways of working with internal and external creative agencies
- Drive the best value out of production processes, measure campaign performance and champion process improvements
What we'll give you
How about huge opportunity for personal and career development? We're also offering a competitive bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Temporary Production Assistant - Top Global Brand
Closing 13 September 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- temp, temp to perm
- £150 to 200 /day
Traffic Manager - Fantastic Design Agency
Closing 14 September 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Marketing Campaign Executive jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Planner jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Media Planner jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.