MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER (After Effects, Retail, Video)This job listing has expired
MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER (After Effects, Retail, Video)
Keywords: (Midweight, Conceptual, After Effects, Fashion, Retail, Ecommerce, Typography, Film, Video, Multimedia, Shop Screen Displays, Web, Social Media)
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
A mid-weight Motion Graphics Designer with strong After Effects knowledge is required to work within a successful team at a highly creative and prestigious fashion brand based in London.
They are looking for someone who is also very confident with film and video editing and good at creating bespoke animations whilst being able to follow brand guidelines.
* Responsible for creative elements related to tools, product, company and industry events, website, social media channels and global screen content.
* Maintain brand continuity across all digital projects, assets and platforms. Ensuring the brand experience and digital design standards always kept cohesive.
* Articulating and presenting creative ideas/treatments to internal teams.
* Constantly evolve the brand experience across screen, social and Ecommerce platforms through exploring new programs and developments in the digital arena.
* Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community
* Maintain a good level of communication with creative team.
* Ability to react quickly and efficiently to last minute briefs on tight deadlines, and to juggle / manage a range of projects - and your own time - effectively.
* Actively being aware of all areas of design across fashion, trends and lifestyle
* Encouraging others to share and explore their ideas
* Highly creative thinker, excellent at idea generation and visualisation
* After effects - particularly animation and video editing
* Overall knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* Photoshop - experience creating, static assets, evites, email and gifs , retouching, artworking
* Dreamweaver - General knowledge of using templates and editing pre-existing templates
* A creative thinker with a strong attention to detail
* Knowledge of online typography and limitations of the web.
* Positive and forward-thinking, focused and ambitious
* Effective communication and organisation skills
* Able to take on new ideas and direction
* An inquiring nature and able to question the way things are done
* Fast worker (excellent at multi-tasking projects) with a cool head under fire
* Ability to respond to any given briefs and to generate ideas (+ research into the relevant areas in order to bring new ideas to the table)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Social Content Creator for Head
Closing 11 September 2017
Mid-weight/Senior Designer - Perfect Day
Closing 20 September 2017
- Perfect Day
Want more MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER (After Effects, Retail, Video) jobs?
Want to find more 3D Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.