Lead Graphic Designer for KingsfordThis job listing has expired
Strictly no Recruitment agency calls
We have an opportunity for a Lead Graphic Designer to join our team. You will work as part of a team to produce creative concepts, design and final artwork for a range of projects and clients, both print and online. The applicant must have a passion for digitally created Media and print, and have a keen and solid understanding of industry standard software such as Adobe Creative Suite mainly Indesign and Photoshop.
The projects may cover a wide range of marketing initiatives, such as email campaigns and websites, print, magazine adverts to social media.
- Have flair for creativity and also the drive, motivation and desire to help our team
- Receive projects as a design brief which you will need to interpret and then create appropriate, considered design concepts for
- Support our design and artwork team to produce artwork that reflects the brief agreed with the client
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives • produce graphic files that meet with the specifications of production (size, format, etc)
- Design for digital media (web, user interface, user experience)
- Design for print (flyers, brochures)
- Contribute creative ideas for new and existing clients
- Make the effort to stay up to date with design trends and standards
- Support the design team where needed
- Demonstrate layout and typography skills
- Manipulate/edit images for print and website
- Source images
- Create and adjust digital images
- Show strong attention to detail and commitment to quality – while always meeting deadlines
- Provide customer service
- Carry out some administration duties
- Provide support and be an integral part of our team
- You may at times need to answer phones
The ability to prioritise jobs and prior knowledge of WordPress/web skills may be desirable. Working examples of any websites or designs that applicants have worked on will be considered advantageous but not essential.
- Good command of the English language – spoken and written
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Well organised – able to manage and prioritise a variety of tasks at one time, and interest in and aptitude for administrating your work. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate a creative mind
- Committed to following a project through from start to finish
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Confidence to accept responsibility;
- Ability to put forward ideas and challenge the way things are done.
- Show skills with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator but mainly InDesign
- Deliver the right brand message through your designs
- Well-presented; Excellent team player
- Diligence to meet the needs of the customer
- Independent and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic, committed, self-motivated, hard working, and flexible
- Well organised, good time keeper
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Honest & reliable
- Willingness to undertake all jobs to the highest of standards, including any general help needed in the office, such as tea-making, washing-up and office cleaning.
- Good level of education including a minimum of GCSE grade C in English and Maths (or equivalent).
- Applicants with grade C and above in any of the following subjects will be preferable: Graphics, Business Studies, Art & Design.
Strictly no Recruitment agency calls
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 17 August 2017
- Capital One
- Competitive + Bonus
Want more Lead Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Account Manager jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.