Lead Designer for Hobs Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Lead Designer to join our team based in London.
Hobs Repro is a leading independent reprographics company and the only one to hold a Royal Warrant for reprographic services to the Royal Household. We provide fast and reliable print solutions, as we run every stage of the process: from concept and graphic design through to high-resolution digital printing, bespoke finishing to delivery using our own couriers. Focusing on printing for architects, engineers, construction (AEC) and the creative industries, we invest heavily in equipment, as only the best printing technology guarantees the best quality.
The role of Lead Designer will oversee the design and delivery of key projects within the studio. They have the day-to-day responsibility of guiding creative development, managing larger projects where collaboration between team members is necessary and assisting the studio manager in resource planning.
- provide key input for projects where concept or creative development is required
- design and deliver creative projects, for both print and digital, to the highest standard
- be directly responsible for all key aspects of a design project, including: taking and understanding the design brief, project research, conceptual and creative development, presentation and advocacy of design concepts to clients, ongoing client communication, where it directly relates to the creative development of the project ensuring design integrity and quality during the art working phase of a project
- along with the creative design manager (CDM) form an integral part of the pitching team for creative projects
- take on art working and formatting duties when necessary
- coordinate with the studio manager (SM) to ensure the appropriate creative or art working resource is in place to help deliver larger design projects
- help oversee and approve the work of freelance creatives before delivery to the client be responsible for the timely update of his/her hours, to assist in accurate billing and to help the CDM and SM refine and improve studio operations over time
The ideal candidate will have:
- minimum five years in print design, including branding and corporate collateral such as brochures, reports and proposals
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro
- client-facing meetings, including briefings, pitches and presentations
- ongoing, direct client communication
- outstanding communicator
- proactive in solving issues and seeking clarification from clients, team members, direct reports and suppliers where necessary
Graphic Designer for The Outstanding Website Company
Closing 12 July 2017
- Outstanding Web
- Leighton Buzzard
- £25,000 to 40,000 p/a
2D & 3D Designer / Creative Design Manager for Clinique
Closing 12 July 2017
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.