Lead Creative Manager - ASOSThis job listing has expired
The role: Lead Creative Manager
Who does it report to: Head of Creative
Direct Reports: Senior members of the creative team at the following levels:
Where is it based: Greater London House, Mornington Crescent, London
The hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday), 9.00am – 5.00pm (Friday)
The Creative Team produce all of the global collateral for ASOS including website homepages, landing pages, editorial features, campaigns, promotions, newsletters, social media assets, videos and blogs. They also create digital PR material and look books, videos and blogs, and work on occasional print based projects, such as invites for events.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced designer, to join ASOS as Lead Creative Manager.
Based in our London office and reporting to the Head of Creative – the Lead Creative Manager role sits within the Brand team, specifically within the Creative Team, which also includes Creative Production. As the Lead Creative Manager your key focus will be to lead the innovation and creative development of the creative team alongside the Head of Creative, Head of Fashion and Head of Content.
You will thrive in a fast paced environment concepting, delivering and managing creative to be used across all channels, and constantly challenging yourself and the team to produce the most relevant creative for a twenty something audience.
What you'll be doing...
- You will be responsible for a team, ensuring they work closely together as a single creative team.
- You will have a great work ethic and be a creative and expressive team player. You will be happy to work within a highly productive team in a fast changing environment.
- Actively responsive to fluctuating business workloads
- Managing personal workload and schedules
- Be a source of inspiration by bringing new ideas and digital concepts to ASOS
- You will be responsible for championing a mobile first approach to everything the creative team do from the approach to art direction, through to design graphical assets
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all other departments particularly the Editorial, Marketing, Creative Tech, UX, and Customer intelligence teams to ensure a unified approach to providing an engaging brand experience for the customer
- Nurture an atmosphere which encourages discussion and the sharing of inspirational materials to keep us relevant to fashion loving 20 somethings
Creative skills and responsibility
- Superb hands on layout, typography skills and experience of designing websites, from graphic to user-interface design, including CMS.
- Art direction of unisex shoots for photography and video
- Demonstrated understanding of UX and UI principles.
- Actively aware of all areas of design across fashion, trends, lifestyle and brands
- Concepting for seasonal and campaign look and feels
- Designing assets for digital marketing to be used across all channels including PPC and paid social
- Supporting CRM by delivering great creative concepts for email activity
- True brand guardian ensuring that all touch points are protected and are inline with the creative vision. An innovative approach and great taste level is an absolute must.
- Responsible for pushing the creative direction of ASOS to be at the forefront of web design and development and work with the front-end development team lead in creating a fluid design strategy.
- Work with the Head of Creative and other Lead Creative Managers to develop a visual vocabulary and style guide that will reinforce the brand.
- Ensure a seamless, consistent and engaging brand experience for the customer across all ASOS platforms.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Significant experience, working on website design, digital marketing and some print based projects from initial concept through to final implementation.
- A BA/HND or equivalent in graphic/web design and an outstanding digital portfolio
- Previous digital design experience within a fashion/lifestyle brand or design agency
- Experience managing a medium size team
- Experience of designing for a daily publishing platform online/CMS
- Significant art direction experience in fashion
- Experience in art directing video shoots
- Experience in designing for mobile first assets
- The ability to design for web and robust knowledge of web best practice
- Superb layout, typography skills and experience of photographic art direction to a high standard
- A good understanding and demonstrated skills with UI/UX
- Fully conversant in Adobe CS5 (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop)
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching.
- Great development programmes.
- Amazing offices and great culture.
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday.
- Subsidised gym and canteen.
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme.
- And tons more…
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
Our customers mean everything to us – in fact, we are obsessed with them. Audience insight drives all our communication strategies and marketing initiatives, and everything we create is tailored to what our audience will be engaged with and inspired by. We connect with our audience through rich editorial and creative content, all of which contributes to our positioning as a global fashion destination. Our Brand Experience team respond to our customer’s ever-changing interests, passions and tastes, which means we are always trying to keep ahead of the curve when it comes to innovation, fashion and creativity.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Designer for British Heart Foundation
Closing 2 July 2017
- British Heart Foundation Charity
- £28,000 p/a + benefits
Graphic Designer for The Outstanding Website Company
Closing 12 July 2017
- Outstanding Web
- Leighton Buzzard
- £25,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Lead Creative Manager - ASOS jobs?
Want to find more Typographer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.