Lead Creative Designer - Online Gaming/ Gambling CompanyThis job listing has expired
My client is looking to hire a Lead Creative Designer due to continued growth within the business. They are one of the largest online gaming and gambling businesses in Europe with fantastic offices based in Central London.
They are looking for a highly motivated, creative and experienced lead level senior designer who can shape the creative strategy and direction within the front-end responsive web platform of the business, as well as lead a team to create exciting experiences and inspiring sports visuals for there sportsbook labels.
The Lead Creative Designer will share design knowledge with the designer team to address complex projects and problems as well as be responsible for creating ideas, communications, maintain style guides and other design documents.
• Responsible for leading and guiding the graphic designers in the team
• Providing constant direction to designers to ensure a consistent and high creative standard
• Ensuring that designers are equipped with the right skills also by sharing own knowledge and experience
• Empowering other designers to take responsibility and actions by setting fair and defined levels
• While concentrating on the leading role, also taking part in the daily design tasks, enjoying working as a designer
• Forcing improvement initiatives as a value creator, continuously striving for efficiency and effectiveness and therefore reviewing processes and procedures on a regular basis
• Thinking creatively to produce new & innovative design ideas
• Working with the team across a variety projects including digital banners, gifs based creative, motion graphics and animations
• Monitoring of visual consistency within sportsbook, maintaining and improving style guides and other design documents
• Experienced in a digital/production design environment, highly competent in the Adobe Creative Suite
• Leadership skills, ideally proven track record of work experience in a lead role
• Like knowledge sharing and being a coach of graphic designers
• Strong understanding of branding
• Strong sense of composition and layout, typography and colour
• Keen and active interest in new and developing digital trends
• Solid understanding of web-technologies (HTML & CSS)
• Enjoy problem solving and possess the ability to translate business problems into creative and compelling visual solutions
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain design concepts
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer - Creative Services
Closing 22 April 2017
- temp, temp to perm
- £55,000 p/a
Junior Digital Developer for Beyond Luxury Media
Closing 8 April 2017
- Beyond Luxury Media
Want more Lead Creative Designer - Online Gaming/ Gambling Company jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Games Designer jobs, Gaming Design Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.