Lead Brand Designer - Global Fashion BrandThis job listing has expired
* Lead Brand Designer opportunity
* Join a forward thinking, global fashion brand.
* A chance to put your own mark on an a well established brand.
* Great opportunity to push the creative bounderies of the brand.
* Great central London location.
* £40K - £45K + Benefits
* Sole responcibility for on brand print collateral.
* Take lead on all brand creative accross all touch points alongside the Creative Director.
* Act as brand guardian, ensuring all collateral is consistent and on brand.
* Explore a wide variety of print touch points including POS, Look Books, Marketing collateral and more.
* Take ownership of 360 creative campaigns.
* Join part of a forward thinking and rapidly growing brand.
* Great internal culture and working environment.
* Lots of exciting things on the horizon for this brand.
* An experienced print designer with a portfolio to back this up.
* A creative thinker with an understanding of 360 campaigns.
* Experience in fashion or retail environments ideal.
* Some experience designing for female audiences beneficial.
* Some understanding of digital will be benneficial but not required.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior UX/UI Designer for Wholegrain Digital
Closing 22 June 2017
- Wholegrain Digital
Motion Graphics Animator for Content Creatures
Closing 14 June 2017
start Aug 2017
- Content Creatures
- £22,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Lead Brand Designer - Global Fashion Brand jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Fashion Art Director jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Fashion Brand Manager jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.