Junior Web Producer – FTC
Junior Web Producer - Contract - £20,000 - £25,000 - London
A leading retail business, who operate in excess of 1000 stores across the UK is looking for a Web Producer. This brand is a brilliant business and a household high street brand!
You will be responsible for updating and managing their website, along with the web content team. Key skills for this Junior web producer role are:
• Experience of using a CMS and changing out content on websites
• Experience of Multi-Variant or A/B testing
• HTML coding and able to edit CSS at least a years’ experience would be great
• Experience with analytics systems- preferred
• Understand customer experience online - as a user or commercially
• You must have a keen eye for design, and appreciate what looks good on the web
• A junior designer / developer
• A content editor who has moved into website management
• A creative thinker
• A creative writer
• A stickler for detail
You must have examples of work to apply- an online portfolio, a GitHub, links, screen grabs etc
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Digital Copywriting Assistant for Galliard Homes
Closing 13 September 2017
- Galliard Homes
- 18,000 to 22,000 p/a
Want more Junior Web Producer – FTC jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Content Author jobs, Digital Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.