Junior Video Editor
Our client is globally recognised as the premier online fashion retail destination for style. They are looking for a super-talented Junior Video Editor to work alongside the Video Editor, Art Director and design team. This person will be responsible for editing digital video that sits alongside the latest trends and fashion products from the world’s leading designers.
The ideal candidate:
- Solid editing background and proven experience using Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier.
- Proficient in Photoshop and After Effects.
- Other applications which are beneficial include: DVD Studio Pro, MPEG Streamclip, Compressor.
- Experience editing for fashion/premium brands. Experience with shooting original content is essential.
- Excellent understanding of video compression and optimisation for web video.
- Good understanding of audio capture and sound quality control.
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced environment under pressure with a flexible, creative attitude both within a team and autonomously.
If you would like to join this talented and committed team, please do get in touch today with your CV and showreel.
Video Editor for Casual Films
Closing 16 June 2017
- Casual Films
- £30,000 to 39,000 p/a
Audio Visual Producer for Alzheimer’s Society
Closing 6 June 2017
- Alzheimer’s Society
- 28 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.