Junior Studio Production Coordinator - NET-A-PORTERThis job listing has expired
JUNIOR STUDIO PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (FIXED TERM CONTRACT UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2017)
Studio Production produces world-class visual assets for NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, YOOX, THE OUTNET and ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP. Operating from our London HQ and US studio in New Jersey as well as Italian centres for excellences, our team includes Studio Coordinators, Product Library (Samples), Styling, Size and Fit, Photography, Video, Retouch, Product Editorial and Translations teams, with many working across a combination of all Group’s websites each week.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, talented Junior Studio Production Coordinator to join our e-commerce photography studio. You will be responsible for helping coordinate the Studio Production teams to meet daily and weekly deadlines, troubleshooting daily issues that may arise, while ensuring exceptional quality. Strong organizational skills and an ability to oversee smooth product flow are essential.
- Provide support to the Studio Production Manager, Team Managers and Team Leaders.
- Ensure smooth movement of samples through the Studio Production teams, with respect to deadlines, quality and accuracy
- Work with the other Studio Coordinators to plan and produce both weekly and daily studio schedules to meet upload capacity, including special projects
- Track and monitor workflow on a daily basis.
- Manage additions and removals from the uploads
- Supporting to build the model pool through castings and sourcing of models
- Work with the samples team to ensure products are received in time for deadlines
- Communicate workflow statuses and concerns to the wider studio team
- Liaise closely with Retail and Buying teams on upload lists, deadlines and shoot scheduling and planning
- Check for re-shoots. Ensure items that need reshooting are available for the relevant studio team(s). Ensuring they are done promptly and efficiently
- Assist Team Managers in coordinating resource for special projects
- Ensure the Studio teams work effectively and adhere to YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP business goals
- Continually suggest and help implement improvements to workflow
Skills and Experience:
- Previous coordination experience in a Studio environment
- Excellent work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively
- Exceptional organizational skills and very strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Contributes to and can work well within teams
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Pro-active and able to show initiative to constantly improve the studio workflow
- Comfortable liaising at all levels within the business
Reports to: Studio Production Manager
You will be based at our Head office in Westfield, London, W12.
You will work four days a week between Monday and Friday (37.5 hours per week).
Please send us an updated CV and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited to this role.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group's luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance Junior Project Manager – Publishing
Closing 30 August 2017
- Sphere Digital Recruitment
- £150 /day
Temporary Production Assistant - Top Global Brand
Closing 13 September 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- temp, temp to perm
- £150 to 200 /day
Want more Junior Studio Production Coordinator - NET-A-PORTER jobs?
Want to find more Post Production Coordinator jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.