Junior Social Media Manager - Giff Gaff
The Role and the Team
Were you on Ello before any of your friends? Have you made your mind up, if you’ll stick with Google+? Did you share the latest viral Vine before your friends had even heard of it? Can you tell a brand doing great things in Social channels rather than one doing an ‘ok’ job?
We’re looking for Social Media Marketing Executive, as part of our growing Marketing team.
This role is to implement giffgaff’s M arketing Strategy, keeping giffgaff’s Marketing channels up to date with fresh, interesting content and campaigns. You’ll be having loads of conversations online with people about giffgaff and all things, mobile, techy and maybe sometimes a little bit random. At all times, you’ll be executing our Marketing strategy and working closely with the Brand, Comm unity and Marketing teams to deliver against their goals and targets.
You’ll be coming up with new ideas for content, sometimes writing and delivering it live, so you need great writing skills and an ability to maintain giffgaff’s tone of voice. As a part of the Marketing team, you’ll be both producing and being given content to support Product launches and Marketing activity across our website, blog and in the forum.
You will have a good understanding of Marketing channels and platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+. You will understand the subtleties of these different spaces and be able to interact with people on these channels making sure you’re interesting and driving conversations.
• Delivery and support of the Marketing team’s social media strategy and plans.
• Social media content calendar management for both internal and external use.
• Supporting the social media manager and creative team with content production - writing, updating and creating social content to drive interaction and education.
• Scheduling of and real time publication of content to our social media channels.
• Assisting with social projects, including aligning with advertising campaigns and product launches.
• Assisting with social media crisis management.
• Reporting on the performance of social media activity.
• Administrating Payback rewards for members who have helped others out on our social media channels.
• Identifying, supporting and educating members who indicate an interest in helping others our via our social media channels.
• End to end delivery of social media competitions and sweepstakes.
• Assisting management of the social media help and support team.
• Identifying key social media influencers, developing new relationships and nurturing existing relationships between the business and them.
• Act as an advocate of the Company in our social channels and as the advocate of social within the Company, engaging in dialogue and answering questions where appropriate.
Digital & Social Marketing Executive - Adidas
Closing 8 August 2017
Integrated Producer for an exciting Creative Agency
Closing 24 August 2017
- Gemini People
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Want more Junior Social Media Manager - Giff Gaff jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.