Junior Production Manager - Net-A-Porter
JUNIOR PRODUCTION MANAGER
THE OUTNET is the most fashionable fashion outlet. Since its launch in April 2009, by the people behind the award-winning website NET-A-PORTER, THE OUTNET has quickly established itself as the chic, go-to destination for the global, style-conscious shopper looking for the best designer brands at a great discount price.
As the Junior Production Manager you will be responsible for managing and delivering projects via for the creative team. This is a very busy role that represents the Creative Team by maintaining relationships with other departments such as Marketing, PR and Web Production, handling all brief requirements and scheduling process and resource. This role will also be the line manager for the Creative Production Assistant.
- Lead and oversee project production schedule ensuring all deadlines are achievable and delivered on time by following up and communicating with stakeholders and creative team members
- Manage the Creative Production Assistant by providing support and leadership for project production, having regular catch ups & holding performance reviews to help with progression. Ensure tasks set for creative production assistant are being carried out to high standards for both the Production and Creative teams
- Review creative briefs to ensure details are comprehensive. Contribute to briefing meetings held by external departments by highlighting any issues to ensure delivery runs smoothly
- Work with Production Director in mapping future projects and ensuring seamless production of all creative assets
- Develop project timelines to monitor capacity for creatives team members to ensure individuals and teams are clear on priorities. Responsible for flagging when teams are low on resource based on project planning and backlog tasks
- Proactively managing processes, resolving issues and looking at ways to improve workflow, productivity and efficiencies based on business needs and growth
- Educating the business on processes for the creative team, identifying where improvements can be made to help the creative
- Size projects to effectively communicate capacity of the creative team & prioritisation of each project
- Ensure quality and accuracy of creative assets throughout
- Oversee print jobs from briefing through to delivery, including budget. Source and maintain print company relationships
- Work with the Creative team to ensure processes and contacts are being managed accordingly
- Responsible for creative road mapping and delivery of technical projects from the creative team to tech to ensure all involved understand the project requirements, deadlines and priorities. Clear any blockers, manage feedback from stakeholders and hold weekly stand ups
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- You must have proven production experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally from a creative agency, publisher or design office
- Understanding of the digital publishing process
- Experience in managing multi-faceted projects
- Demonstrate strong time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines at all times and multi-task
- Good judgment, a sense of initiative and a professional working manner.
- Degree of flexibility to cope with the demands of a rapidly growing business
- A problem-solver who is methodical, detail oriented and organized
- Ability to think clearly and calmly when under pressure
- Excellent communication skills are a must as is having a fantastic eye for detail and accuracy
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Self-motivated, and eager to learn
- Good sense of humour and enthusiasm
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel, InDesign and PhotoShop packages an advantage.
- Proven workflow management and print/web production experience
- Production experience in a creative agency role would be an advantage
Location: London, W12
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
To Apply: Please apply online with your CV and a supporting cover note explaining why you are suitable and interested in this opportunity.
Integrated Producer for an exciting Creative Agency
Closing 24 August 2017
- Gemini People
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Technical Delivery Manager - £50-55,000 per annum
Closing 24 August 2017
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £50,000 to 55,000 p/a
Want more Junior Production Manager - Net-A-Porter jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Production Editor jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.