Junior Product Designer – BT TV and BT Sport
Working in the BT TV and BT Sport team, you will be responsible for user interface and visual design across our various platforms and devices, such as – BT TV and BT Sport mobile apps, set top box UI, web platforms. This is a growing area for us, and following the recent launch of the brand new BT TV set top box UI, you will have the opportunity to work on new platforms as well as redesigning and improving existing platforms. You’ll get great exposure to TV, mobile and web interfaces.
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and hungry designer. We’re not expecting you to be the finished product, but a solid grounding with user centered design, web and mobile design, typography and layouts is expected.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating visual designs – Supporting on projects across BT TV and BT Sport
- Keeping everything on-brand – Creating designs that adhere to brand guidelines whilst also making them pixel perfect, aesthetically pleasing and user centric
- Collaboration – Working in collaboration with other designers, developers and product owners
What you have done already / What you’ll be good at
- Completed degree – BA/BSc degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Designing online/mobile/TV experiences– Experience working in a team to produce great web, TV and mobile based designs
- An appreciation of UX design– knowledge of how UI and UX coexist.
- Knowing the tools – Competent understanding of CSS and HTML; Experience in Adobe Creative Suite or any other relevant digital design tools.
- Concept development – Good at conceptualising and a keen eye for detail
- Ideas– Good ideas generator
- Working in teams– Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Technical understanding – Awareness of development software and development processes.
- Passionate about the field you work in – Strong interest in the latest design, UX and technology trends.
Benefits - competitive salary, 25 days holiday, contributory pension, BT employee broadband/TV/Sport package, 10% on target bonus
Please apply via our recruitment portal to be considered, with your CV and portfolio.
Mid-weight Designer for BD Network
Closing 13 September 2017
- BD Network
Interactive Digital Artist (Multimedia Designer)
Closing 9 September 2017
- Septeni Global
- £25,000 to 45,000 p/a
Want more Junior Product Designer – BT TV and BT Sport jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Flash Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Broadcast Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.