Junior Photographer - NET-A-PORTERThis job listing has expired
Studio Production produces world-class visual assets for NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, YOOX, THE OUTNET and ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP. Operating from our London HQ and US studio in New Jersey as well as Italian centres for excellences, our team includes Studio Coordinators, Product Library (Samples), Styling, Size and Fit, Photography, Video, Retouch, Product Editorial and Translations teams, with many working across a combination of all Group’s websites each week.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our team of photographers in our Studio. In this role, you will be bringing the NET-A-PORTER, THE OUTNET & MR PORTER repertoire of products to life through high quality digital photography. You will use beautiful lighting and a strong eye for detail, thereby constantly improving the shopping experience across all three brands.
- Working in the Studio Production team alongside the stylists taking commercial digital images of NET-A-PORTER, THE OUTNET & MR PORTER products.
- Ensuring that all products are lit correctly, efficiently and creatively, in accordance with our company guidelines.
- Producing high quality and consistently beautiful images, ensuring they are correctly exposed and colour consistent.
- Prepare sets, checking that all equipment is functioning, setting up appropriate lighting and keeping accurate daily shoot records.
- Image selection; working with the stylist to choose images that comply with the Style Guide.
- Accurately name and archive digital asset files.
- Mark up images with clear and informative notes for the retouch team
- Crop and process images, maintaining file size specification guidelines.
- Perform quality assurance on all images.
- Ensuring all images are ready in advance of online sales.
- Meeting personal targets and daily and weekly deadlines.
- Ability to work well within a team working well under pressure with a flexible attitude.
- Responsible for care and upkeep of all studio equipment, props and supplies.
- Ad hoc duties
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in digital photography in a commercial studio environment.
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of studio lighting
- High technical proficiency in Mac computers and software. Fluency in PhotoShop CS and Capture One Pro essential.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Assertive and constructive in directing models on set
- Proven skills in still-life photography
- Ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Detail oriented and creative.
Reports to: Photography Team Leader
You will be based at our Head office in Westfield, London, W12.
You will work four days a week between Monday and Friday (37.5 hours per week).
Please send us an updated CV, portfolio and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited to this role.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group's luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A FIXED TERM CONTRACT UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2017
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Producer - London Based Agency
Closing 20 July 2017
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Head of Fashion Photography - £45,000/£55,000 - London
Closing 20 July 2017
- Profiles Creative
- £45,000 to 55,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.