Junior-Middleweight Project Manager
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: up to £28,000
Reporting Line: Client Services Manager
Are you an experienced Project Manager that is looking for the next step in your career?
Our client is a close knit, hardworking and ever striving company that is looking for a Project Manager that is seeking a role that offers variety!
As a business our client works with leading, well-known, prestigious brands, where they offer imaginative solutions to ensure that they are keeping up with the times.
The work that they produce ranges from print solutions, digital campaigns to large international event and exhibition work, which means that each day will not be the same.
THE ROLE: Project Manager
- Supporting the current project and account management function
- Efficient running of existing and new client accounts
- Delivering successful projects which meet specified deadlines and budgets
- Working on a variety of projects simultaneously, these may range from branding to print to multimedia to digital
- There may be the chance to assist in the organisation of events and exhibitions
- You will be involved with projects at every stage, from initial briefing, discussions with the in-house design and digital teams, budget management, successful completion and final invoicing
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Adhering to all internal procedures regarding proofing and client approval
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Project Manager
- Experience of working in a similar creative, integrated or digital agency
- Experience in the organising of exhibitions and events would be beneficial
- Experience with the Healthcare industry would be advantageous but is not essential
- A team player who can collaborate and add value at every stage of a project
- Logical thinker
- Creative flair
- Organised individual
- Good attention to detail
- Common sense
- Polite telephone manner
This is a brilliant opportunity for a talented Project Manager to work with a great client of Agenda’s – if you wish to find out any further information regarding this vacancy then please contact us today!
Commercial Product Design Manager | £320-£400 Per day | ASAP
Closing 5 May 2017
- temp, temp to perm
- £300 to 400 /day
Digital Marketing Executive for Fashion Brand
Closing 26 May 2017
- Impact Creative Recruitment
- temp, temp to perm
- £90 to 100 /day
Want more Junior-Middleweight Project Manager jobs?
Want to find more Development Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Events Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.