Junior Graphic Designer
A leading global design agency are looking for an exceptionally talented junior graphic designer to join their team or design thinkers and doers who specialise in enviroental branding.
You will work in a multi-disciplinary studio that includes strategists, retail designers, architects and interior designers. The project types within the studio range from Brand Strategy, Identity and Print Collateral, Exhibit Design, Environmental Graphic Design, Signage and Wayfinding.
You are currently working at an admired design agency but feel the need to grow and take charge of your own personal development and career growth in an agency that supports it.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you are commercially aware of how brands and businesses communicate. You can work independently or as part of a team and with other practices within the office. A go getter, be assertive and not afraid to make mistakes. Be accountable for the delivery of your own projects, on time, and on budget. Love diversity of projects and autonomy in developing your own ideas.
* Work with a multi-disciplinary team to design brands, environmental graphics, print, digital, and signage and wayfinding solutions for diverse client projects.
* Prepare key design presentations and pitches to support the business
* Take brief from concept to completion being accountable for delivery of project
* Manage multiple work streams effectively to meet deadlines
* Lead own design briefs with guidance from the design director
* Be comfortable presenting your ideas to clients and other practice areas
* Be a team player, sharing thoughts, passions in all project work
* Inquisitive, keen to learn and build own design skills from others
* Not see this as another job, but an opportunity to have your say
* Be enthusiastic, push your ideas, be personable and get stuck in
* Bachelor's degree in graphic design
* Previous experience working in a similar role with an admired studio/s
* Demonstrates knowledge of brand, environmental, way finding and digital design
* Guru in Abobe CS
* Use of After Effects, SketchUp, Revit, or other 3D modeling programmes a plus
* Knowledge of digital programmes and desire to learn
To be considered for this role please send through your CV and portfolio to register with Redsofa
Artistic Designer for Primark
Closing 19 May 2017
Graphic Designer for Tapestry
Closing 18 May 2017
- £25k per annum
Want more Junior Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Urban Designer jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.