Junior Graphic Designer
I'm looking for a Junior Designer to join a busy in-house studio to create compelling, on brands assets for print and digital .
You will be responsible for creating and art-working designs and supporting global campaigns; including advertising, outdoor, windows, POS, digital screens and digital assets.
* Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Retouching experience is a plus.
* Creating support designs and artwork
* Creating, preparing, proofing and checking print ready artwork of the highest standard
* Working closely with Senior Creatives
* BA (or equivalent) Design qualifications
* Ideally worked for an In-house creative team
* A solid understanding of the end-to-end print process; stock, printing technique and finishing
* Experience within a fashion or retail environment
* Excellent skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
* Experience working with external specialists
Please apply for a detailed brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Creative Artworker for Stage.One
Closing 24 August 2017
- stage one
- Up to £35k
Closing 22 August 2017
- The Conservative Party
- £27,500 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Junior Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Retoucher jobs, Digital Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.