Junior Graphic Designer at OppoSuits
Hi, we are OppoSuits
And we make suits. Some say they’re crazy - others might say they’re funny. We however, like to say we make different suits. Suits that are the exact opposite of boring business suits. Our products represent people who don’t take themselves too seriously, but still want to maintain a sense of style. We’ve been around for 4 years now and have grown quite a bit in the last couple of years. As a result of that growth our Creative team could use a helping pair of hands to design a set of various deliverables in print and for digital platforms. And we think that you just might be our guy or girl.
Is this you?
You are a young talented creative who isn’t afraid to work hard and learn new things along the way. You don’t take yourself too seriously and you bring up awesome ideas, even when people didn’t ask you to. You have done some sort of a degree in web, multimedia or graphic design. You get on with people very easily and are not afraid to push our unique concept forward with a firm focus on deadlines. You are creative, motivated and don’t mind working long hours occasionally during busy seasons. Does this sound like you? Then keep reading below to find out more.
- Work closely with our Creative team and next to our lead designer to produce artwork as necessary following OppoSuits’ template designs and guidelines;
- Create and prepare final artwork for print and digital platforms as necessary;
- To maintain skills and knowledge and keep up-to-date with graphic, print and technical developments within the industry;
- Work as part of, and collaborate fully with all members of the OppoSuits team.
Skills and qualifications
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator);
- Awesome creative skills and able to produce professional, eye catching visual designs;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with people at all levels (internal & external) and experience with digital and social media environments;
- Ability to work as part of a team and to initiate, sustain and respond to a range of people across the organization;
- Able to work on numerous projects simultaneously;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated, dynamic, and able to work without much supervision;
- A can-do attitude and a drive to learn and develop;
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS / Markdown is a nice-to-have.
- Versatile and flexible; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt to the needs of the business;
- Driven to learn and grow, grasp new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is organized;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch as well as in English;
- Must have strong follow up and follow through skills and has attention to detail;
- Needs to show initiative and has the ability to meet deadlines;
- Being passionate about the latest brands and trends within the industry is a nice-to-have.
Terms of employment
- A competitive salary depending on your knowledge and experience;
- Work in a team of young, driven creatives with a great sense of humor;
- Build up a pension;
- Get 25 paid vacation days a year;
- Grow with us as we expand our business internationally;
- Feast with us on a daily basis around our richly filled lunch table;
- Be the life of our legendary office parties;
- Enjoy our Friday afternoon drinks;
- Become a professional Ping pong player during your break.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.