Junior Graphic Designer - Agency
Our client is a branding and advertising agency with close to twenty yrs' experience. They work collaboratively with their clients to create, build and develop brands, implementing the very best strategic and creative solutions to help them grow and prosper.
Are you a highly-skilled designer ready to take the next step in your design and advertising career? You'll have great ideas, a strong work ethic and be able to bring fun to even the busiest of days. While your skills should do the talking, you'll also be a strong verbal and written communicator.
Reporting directly to the Design Director, your tasks will include, but won't be limited to:
* Producing compelling designs for campaigns and advertising
* Expanding on art direction from the Design Director
* Creative artworking
* Concept visualisation and scamps
* Photo retouching
* Desk research
* Assist the Design Director in the day-to-day running of the design department
* Have completed a degree-level course, with a focus on graphic design/communication or advertising
* A flair for typography and amazing with layout
* Be advanced and confident using Adobe Creative suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
* Be comfortable in a MacOS environment
* Have had 1-2 yrs' industry experience
* Some experience with digital and web design
* An affection and flair for the written word
* Knowledge of the charity and non-profit sectors
* Motivated with a positive attitude toward work
* An eye for detail
* Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
* Be able to think on your feet, but also able to swim when thrown in the deep end
* Be able to take direction, but confident enough to run with your own ideas
* Be able to give direction in a clear and confident manner
Please send through CV and portfolio stating salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Design Manager for Oxford University Press
Closing 23 January 2017
- Oxford University Press
- £25,000 - £32,000 depending on skills and experience
UI/UX Designer for AnyVan
Closing 2 February 2017
- AnyVan Ltd
Want more Junior Graphic Designer - Agency jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.