Junior Digital/Print Designer/ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
An exciting new Designer/Artworker role has become available working for one of the leading networks of accounting and business advisory firms based at Canary Wharf. The role is a full time permanent position and will be working the hours between 8:00am and 6:00pm, Monday to Friday. The role offers great career progression as well as a very generous benefits and perks package.
The role will be hands-on and involves creating innovative marketing collateral across digital and print, transforming our client-focused reports and providing day-to-day support on campaigns and bids. This role requires both a thinker and a hands-on designer, with a passion for using design and technology to communicate complex ideas in the most effective way. The ideal candidate will be truly multi-media focused, with ability across digital print and infographics. Familiarity with film and interactive content will be a bonus, as these are areas in which the firm is considering becoming more active in the future. Please see other key responsibilities listed below:
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Working with the Head of Brand and Communications and the sector/service line teams to develop print and digital marketing material for communication with existing clients
- Transforming the firm’s suite of client-focused reports
- Supporting the development of creative and memorable high-profile presentations
- Working alongside the firms external creative suppliers
- Supporting the Head of Brand and Communications in delivering the International marketing communications plan
- Working with the Head of Brand and Communications and the sector/service line teams to provide digital and print collateral for integrated marketing plans that will drive client acquisition
- Supporting the firm’s digital marketing activities, principally via the website, social media and email
- Collaborating with the BD (Sales) team to printed and digital materials to support bids and other sales campaigns
- Working with the Head of Brand and Communications to implement firm-wide brand building activity to increase the firm’s positioning in its markets and raise its perception in the industry
The successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and proven experience of marketing communications in a fast paced environment
- Creative with strong design and technical skills
- An ability to work across all levels of the business
- Passion for communicating complex messages through visuals and technology
- A proactive approach
- An ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Experience in digital marketing, web content publishing and social media
- Advanced skills in MS Office (particularly PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite, ideally on a PC platform
- Working knowledge of interactive tools, such as After Effects, graphic animation, and HTML5 desirable
If this amazing opportunity with fantastic perks and benefits package fits your job search then please apply below with your CV and folio today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Designer - MWI Global
Closing 22 August 2017
- MWI Global
UI Designer for Zoopla
Closing 19 August 2017
- Competitive Salary with Excellent benefits
Want more Junior Digital/Print Designer/Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.