Junior Digital DesignerThis job listing has expired
My client is looking for a junior User Interface Designer to join their prestigious digital team. This role seeks an individual with a strong passion for beautiful layouts as well as striking visuals, colour and stylish fonts. Also, as an advocate of the brand, we are looking for a designer who can interpret, evolve and champion the brand across all digital mediums.
* Work with UX designers to visualise and communicate research and data in a visual way
* Produce high quality final designs in a format suitable to support development and delivery
* Support projects through to live, ensuring the design vision is met and standards upheld
* Collaborate with the rest of the product team, including UX designers, Developers and Test teams
The ideal candidate should have:
* Experience working as an Interface Designer or similar
* A strong portfolio, demonstrating involvement in previous projects or innovative concepts
* Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop & Sketch
* Excellent awareness of best practice for design, as well as emerging trends and tools
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Motion Graphics Animator for Content Creatures
Closing 14 June 2017
start Aug 2017
- Content Creatures
- £22,000 to 25,000 p/a
Design Manager for Oxford University Press
Closing 29 May 2017
- Oxford University Press
- temp to perm
- 25,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Junior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, App Developer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.