Junior Digital Designer for BridebookThis job listing has expired
Bridebook.co.uk is revolutionising the wedding industry and looking for a junior digital designer to join their small, charismatic, influential team. Working closely with the lead designer on design across the site. You’ll be designing for our responsive website as well as have opportunities to design for our social media channels, app design and supporting digital marketing creative campaigns.
You will be responsible for a key part of our mission to make wedding planning as easy, fun and beautiful as it should be. Since launching in February 14th, 2016, more than 30,000 brides have begun planning their weddings with Bridebook.
- You have designed websites or worked on UI
- Proficiency in Sketch and/or Photoshop is required
- Interested in learning UX and applying it to your workflow
- You are tech-savvy and enjoy working within a fast-paced startup
- A collaborative attitude and strong communication skills
- Experience with responsive and cross-device usability is preferred, but not required
- An understanding of Agile methodologies is preferred, but not required
About the company:
- Startup based by Marble Arch/Edgware Road
- Work with a very smart, experienced, enjoyable group of people who love to love what they do!
- There is no hierarchy within the team, and especially no hand-holding
- Friday lunches, occasional pub excursions, trips, events and a fun, casual environment
- We are a small team, and all work in one large room along a central island, so very collaborative
Excited? Send us your portfolio!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid-Weight Digital Designer for TVF Digital
Closing 17 June 2017
- TVF Digital
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Digital Designer for KnowledgeBrief
Closing 15 June 2017
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Junior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.