Our client is looking for an experienced, passionate and talented Junior Designer to join a growing team at an award winning internal communications agency in the heart of London’s creative scene. This role would suit an experienced Junior Designer who is highly creative, you will enjoy collaborating with other designers, editors and project managers and be passionate about editorial design and typography.
Working across magazine publishing projects this role will be fast paced, challenging and highly rewarding.
• To work closely with Account Managers, other designers, editors and project managers to deliver exceptional results
• To understand a client’s needs, brand and audience in order to deliver exceptional results.
• To develop and implement ideas across a range of channels
• To be able to articulate complex principles and conceptual ideas simply - both verbally and visually
• To have an up to date knowledge and passion for design and the communications industry including keeping abreast of the latest trends and emerging technologies in media and design.
• To ensure a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
• To excite and inspire colleagues and clients around you.
• Must have editorial design and digital experience
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role with a strong portfolio
• Hands on experience art-working, designing, liaising with clients, pitching, presenting and adapting ideas.
• Very organised, a self-starter and able to manage their own workload
• Friendly, personable and a team player
• Must be comfortable working on several projects at once
• Extremely motivated and hard working with the continuous ability to communicate fresh ideas and concepts
• Ability to take constructive criticism and adapt their ideas to clients and colleague’s feedback
• A passion for communications and design
• Good written and verbal communications skills
• To have a keen eye for detail and desire to learn and develop your skills
• Exceptional understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, typography, print and production
Creative Manager for Pangaea Laboratories
Closing 20 May 2017
- Pangaea Laboratories
- Elstree, Herts
- Up to £40,000
Late/Night Shift Artworker for Tapestry
Closing 18 May 2017
- £28k per annum
Want more Junior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.