Junior Designer for EBRDThis job listing has expired
The EBRD is looking for a junior designer to join us and work across a varied set of digital products and platforms for both internal and external audiences.
We’re looking for an all-rounder with a wide skill-set, able and willing to assist with tasks in web design, digital signage, basic animation and (to a limited degree) printed marketing collateral.
The ideal candidate will have an eye-catching portfolio of varied work and 1-2 years of experience of working in a creative agency or in-house team. The role calls for someone equally at home working with still and moving images, and able to deliver original concepts to a brief as well as work to development and evolve existing designs.
- Solid skills in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and After Effects
- Able to develop first-class concepts from a brief and present them persuasively to internal clients as needed
- A collaborative team player who will contribute to project discussion and planning, and will share and champion design input
- Adaptable to work across different output formats, with a good appreciation of design considerations therein
- Good at multi-tasking and juggling different projects
- Experience of creating and owning style / branding guidelines
Non-essential but useful
- Basic video editing ability with Final Cut Pro X and or Premiere Pro
- Experience of working on web interfaces using Sketch, Omnigraffle or Axure
- Any HTML / CSS skills
- We are looking for a candidate available to start quickly.
Please apply at the link below and include a covering letter and link to your portfolio.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 26 May 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £24,000 to 25,000 p/a
UX Designer - £55K - London
Closing 25 May 2017
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £55,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.