Junior Designer - BroadcastingThis job listing has expired
We are looking for a Junior Designer to join a huge broadcasting company based in a West London for a 3 month contract. You will be working across all mediums from print and digital content to motion graphics (the majority of the work will be motion based).
We are looking for a Designer who has:
* 1-2 years experience
* Exposure to Adobe software, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Design Degree qualified or higher
* A good understanding of production of motion graphics for broadcast or digital media
The Creative Team is an in-house creative and production resource supporting business areas across the whole of our client. Their creative is always of the highest standard and they have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Designer to join their Sports Design team, which is at the forefront of pioneering new, innovative, on screen graphics and presentation.
Responsible for conceptualising and executing visually rich and engaging design in support of on-air, digital and print content as part of promotional, broadcast programming and campaign-led projects. The work ranges from producing still or motion graphics of exceptional quality.
* Idea Generation
* Creative and design excellence
* Ability to think creatively against a brief.
* Ability to conceptualise, visualise, design and animate design solutions to a very high standard against tight deadlines.
* Ability to work collaboratively within teams.
* Competent understanding of the client's brand and sub-brands.
* Understanding of the design processes.
* Ability to work with other design and creative teams and individuals to ensure the best possible creative execution.
* Be self-confident, flexible, motivated and an excellent communicator.
* Ability to thrive in a competitive and diverse meritocracy
* Desire to constantly strive toward continuous improvement in all output/performance on a team and individual basis.
* Design degree or higher
* A good understanding of production of motion graphics for broadcast or digital media.
* Excellent typographical and layout skills
* Good skills in compositing, motion graphics
* Flair for producing polished and appropriate design solutions that align with brand values
* Possesses up-to-date knowledge of the graphic design industry and the latest design innovation
* Strong photographic research skills.
* Awareness of competitors brands and work.
* An understanding of the application of brand guidelines.
* Commitment always to evolve as a designer and to raise the profile of the department
* Ability to make clear judgements
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
* Ability to organise and prioritise work assignments
* Have passion, integrity, and energy
* Possess highly developed creative skills
* Ability to set high creative standards and transform creative ideas into highly effective design
* Ability to work under pressure
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Full Time Motion Graphics Artist wanted for Kode Media
Closing 21 June 2017
start 5th June
- Kode Media
- £25 to 28 p/a
Graphic Designer for Dalton Maag
Closing 16 June 2017
start Late June
- Dalton Maag Ltd.
- South London
- £38,600 to 46,100 p/a
Want more Junior Designer - Broadcasting jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Broadcast Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.