Junior Designer, Brand Marketing - NET-A-PORTERThis job listing has expired
JUNIOR DESIGNER, BRAND MARKETING
Since launching in February 2011, MR PORTER has established itself as the premier global online retail destination for men's style.
MR PORTER offers style advice, a weekly online magazine, The Journal, and a print publication, The Post, put together by a team of dedicated Editors and Creatives. Editorial content sits alongside the latest products from the world's leading designers. The site is curated, edited and served by an independent world-class team, benefiting from the global infrastructure of the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP.
We are now looking for a talented Junior Designer to join the MR PORTER Creative team.
- Support with the production of innovative, user-focused html solutions that are multifaceted and incorporate all of the elements of a great experience
- Work within the MR PORTER style guidelines
- Create mood boards and put together concepts for photo-shoots
- Maintain a sophisticated sense of typography and an understanding of its relevance to a good design both online and offline
- Maintain an awareness of trends and new ideas and be able to interpret into fantastic creative
- Meet stringent deadlines while having the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ensure that image jpeg quality is at a maximum on all pages designed, as well as ensuring all fonts and type are all readable on a range of web design requirements
- Confident and happy working on HTML emails and promotional emails where necessary
- Sourcing images as required
- Development of technical skills to stay abreast of software changes
- Retouching images as required
- Supporting the Art Director with meeting the wider business priorities
- Support with other ad hoc duties and projects within art department/editorial when needed
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Solid experience of working across a range of web design projects from websites to new media and print
- Experience of working within an Editorial environment
- Ability to work quickly from concept creation to finished product
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organisational and time management
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Excellent Photoshop skills
- Proficient knowledge of Illustrator and Indesign
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the editorial quality of the site
- A sense of humour and a passion for the MR PORTER customer and brand
Location: London, W12
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
To Apply: Please apply online with your CV and a supporting cover note explaining why you are suitable and interested in this opportunity.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Middleweight / Senior Creative Designer - Fluro Ltd
Closing 14 September 2017
- Fluro Ltd
- Bourne End, SL8
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Mid-weight/Senior Designer - Perfect Day
Closing 20 September 2017
- Perfect Day
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.