Junior CopywriterThis job listing has expired
An award winning integrated agency in Manchester are looking for a Creative Copywriter to join the team. They are known for creative campaigns that poke for at the norm and excel a brand into the public eye in fun and interesting ways. If you are looking for an environment where if you put the hard work in you will progress your career this could be the opportunity for you.
- Work with an Art Director to create interesting multi channel concepts (TV, Print, Social and Digital) for a variation of clients.
- Draw on your knowledge of campaigns to research for client briefs.
- Attend workshops with the agency to improve your skills.
- Be an advocate for the agency.
- Strategise and create copy for internal marketing.
What We're Looking For:
- Knowledge of producing integrated concepts and campaigns.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Background working collaboratively with an Art Director in a Creative Team setting.
- Ability to scamp up ideas is a plus.
- Proven agency background is needed, this should be shown in a portfolio of work.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Copywriter - Award Winning Creative Agency
Closing 19 September 2017
- Profiles Creative
- £200 to 300 /day
Digital Marketing Internship for Creativepool
Closing 14 September 2017
start September 2017
- temp to perm
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.