Junior Copywriter - Bloomingdales
Take the helm of one of the world’s most iconic brands, and bring it to life for customers around the globe. As part of Bloomingdale’s marketing team, you’ll own, guide, and create a marketing experience like no other. You’ll innovate, drive customer engagement and own the Bloomingdale’s brand. As part of our creative team, you’ll bring our iconic brand to life. From copywriting to graphic design - Bloomingdale’s is your destination for amazing opportunities.
Bloomingdale's is seeking a junior-level copywriter to assist in the conceptualization and writing of our Beauty and Accessories print collateral, including catalogs, direct mail pieces, in-store signage, outdoor media and newspaper/magazine advertisements. The candidate should be a big picture thinker who is able to strategize and execute large-scale marketing campaigns while simultaneously keeping a trained eye on the smallest details (AKA you’re obsessed with properly using semi-colons). You'll be collaborating with a talented team of art directors and other writers to create dynamic, witty, playful and exciting assets that expound upon and elevate the Bloomingdale’s fashion voice. Our ideal candidate is highly creative, constantly curious, and loves words as much as they love beauty and fashion.
• Are in tune with the contemporary fashion voice and have fun with crafting language, from vocabulary to copy “hooks” to big-picture branding.
• Appreciate the Bloomingdale's brand DNA of fun, energy and newness.
• Know what's cool vs. cliché, and have a knack for good storytelling and conversational writing, not commercial-speak.
• Are always curious and inspired by what’s next, and keep an eye on industry trends, successful campaigns and copy.
• Are able to take feedback with grace and professionalism, and always come back with something better.
• Are analytical and know how to ask the right questions to get the answers you need.
• Ideally have specialized knowledge of beauty, shoes, and jewelry.
• Work well in a team with a wide range of creative people.
• Are motivated!
• Assist the Senior Copywriter in the creation and writing of seasonal campaigns and collateral for women’s beauty initiatives, and more.
• Write clear, concise product copy and make edits to editorial, merchandise, and disclaimer copy throughout rounds of approvals.
• Collaborate actively with other writers and art directors to actualize ideas that are fresh and big.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Have 2-4 years of experience in copywriting or similar experience, editorial experience a plus.
• Understanding of retail e-commerce.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly developed organizational and strategic abilities
Blog Writer and SMM for VM Productions
Closing 13 September 2017
- VM Productions
- temp, part time, from own premises
- project: $6,000 to 7,000
Senior Copywriter - Bloomingdales
Closing 7 September 2017
- New York
Want more Junior Copywriter - Bloomingdales jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Content Author jobs, Feature Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.