Junior ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
A Hertfordshire based creative agency is on the search for a Junior Artworker.
Minimum of 2 years experience producing and creating artwork and working to brand guidelines and templates.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
Proficient use of the Adobe CS packages to include Illustrator and In-Design. Photoshop is an advantage
Excellent attention to detail
Good organisational and planning skills
The ideal candidate will be able to work both as part of a team and unsupervised, along with an ability to manage own workload and work to tight deadlines under and works well under pressure.
- To demonstrate an understanding and capability in artwork production.
- You must be able to generate error free artwork, whilst working within internal guidelines.
- To ensure job folder structures are kept in order and that they contain final outputs, and that sub folders are clearly identified.
- You must be able to carry out self-checks on produced artwork.
- You may be asked to support the business in other areas as required from time to time.
- Please note that this is a technical artworking position, so the design element will not be necessary, however design skills are a bonus.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Artworker for Clarks
Closing 20 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £30,700 - £38,400 + benefits
Junior Technical Artworker for Boden
Closing 19 July 2017
- Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits
Want more Junior Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Technical Illustrator jobs, Art Department Junior jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Creative Team jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.